Reference Number: Planner / Scheduler
Location: Canada, Calgary or Edmonton
Salary : Negotiable Hourly Rates
Sector: Oil and Gas Recruitment
Our client is an oil and gas owner operator and the primary focus of this role would be to develop, update, and maintain project schedules for assigned projects.
The scheduler role will be responsible for maintaining a consistent use of the company’s standard WBS for developing and implementing schedules, and for updating revising and adding detail to the schedules as the projects progress through development and execution stages.
This position will interface with various stakeholders on the projects team to receive accurate information for the critical path.
Oil and Gas Planner / Scheduler Qualifications
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- 10+ years of major oil & gas industry project experience.
- Proven background in oil & gas facilities related structural design, fabrication, installation, and commissioning support.
- Computer literate.
- Working knowledge of Primavera P6, MS Office applications, especially Project, Excel and Word.
- Clearly demonstrated strong technical competence.
- Proven ability to work independently, take direction and work with all levels of management and project staff.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.