- Reference Number: Estimators
- Location: Northern Alberta, Canada
- Salary : $100K PLUS
- Sector: Commercial Construction
- site investigation
- quantity/material take-offs
- general square foot take-offs
- checking estimates for extensions, accuracy, & errors
- budgeting & cost control
- Tendering responsibilities include:
- evaluating subtrade quotations
- recommending subtrades
- tender finalization
- delivering tender & attending tender opening
- compiling & condensing successful & unsuccessful tenders
5 years estimating, controls and/or engineering experience in commercial construction. Advanced knowledge of assigned discipline, estimating techniques, cost control, conceptual budgeting and the ability to interpret computerized cost data/systems is essential.
Skilled, loyal, entrepreneurial staff will always be Clark Builders’ foundation.
Training / Education
Diploma or Degree in Construction Engineering Technology, Construction Management, or equivalent combination of technical training and/or experience.
Our client is a progressive and innovative company offering our employees a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and profit-sharing program. A commercial/institutional construction with offices across Canada.